Friday, February 10, 2012

Just some pics...

Here are some pics for you, brought to you by life in PNG.  Enjoy!

Swimming, eating chips (french fries) and lots of Ketchup, snorkeling, and having fun at Jais Aben Resort on Sundays...


Ready to go on a hike to the tuna factory...





We hiked from our hill at 1,200 feet above sea level to the base at sea level through the jungle...




A pretty red dragonfly...




All of our practice fires.  The staff made our lunch that day on our fires...




I made onion rings on my fire!  We also fried pineapples, bananas, and spam (ew.)...




And a little gift for me as I was walking to breakfast.  What a great view!  The sky was amazing and I loved how the sun reflected perfectly off the water...




1 comment:

  1. You look great! Such bright colors! I miss you! I've only cried 3 or 4 times... Jeff is sitting beside me. He says he misses you too! Love you!!! Come home. K bye.

    ReplyDelete