Thursday, March 14, 2013

A+A

I got to do my very first photo shoot!  Amanda (my housemate) and Alan got engaged on February 24 here in Ukarumpa, PNG, and they're getting married on July 5 in North Carolina.  And since there is a major lack of professional photographers here, they kindly let me try my hand at it.  These are a few of my favorite shots from the day.

You can read Amanda's store here.
And Alan's story here.
 
 
The ring.  Which was mailed from Alabama to California and hand-carried across the Pacific.

This pretty much sums them up.

 



*sorry they're a little low in quality- I have to pay by the megabyte over here!
:)brandy

2 comments:

  1. Brandy, they are a lovely couple. My congratulations to them.
    I also don't think that a profesional could have done any better.
    congratulations on a job WELL DONE!!!!
    Love you !
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they are great! You are a wonderful photographer! Thanks for helping us and for putting up with us!

    ReplyDelete