Thursday, September 29, 2011

Photography is Fun!

I have finished 12 days of my 30-Day Photo Challenge!  So I thought I'd share what I've captured so far.

[Day 1] Self Portrait
[Day 2] What you wore today

[Day 3] Clouds

[Day 4] Something green

[Day 5] From a high angle

[Day 6] From a low angle

[Day 7] Fruit

[Day 8] A bad habit

[Day 9] Someone you love

[Day 10] A childhood memory

[Day 11] Something blue

[Day 13] You with 13 things
You may have noticed that I skipped day 12... there was no sunset!  Only big dark clouds.  Don't worry, I'll get it at some point this month.  Stay tuned...

In other news, I'm going to see Wicked tonight with Emily at the Fox!  And this weekend I'm going to Annapolis, MD, for Laura's wedding!

Also, see this post from two years ago so you remember just how much I love this time of year. In addition to that list, I'd like to add the following...
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment