Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Question...

The question I get the most right now is... "How is your support coming?"  My prayer support is amazing me.  I so appreciate the many of you who constantly tell me how much you have been and will be praying for me.  Every day I cross paths with someone who has an encouraging word for me.  That's what keeps me going.  I know that I need that in my life.  I know that I need all of you!  There's no way I could continue on this journey without much prayer support.  And I thank God every day for you and pray for you as well!

As far as the financial support, it's coming!  I'm fulling trusting that God will bring all that I need in His perfect timing, and from the perfect partners.  I'm so thankful for the amazing peace that I have as I go into this big adventure!


I read some things this morning that I'd like to share...

Isaiah 22:22 says (speaking of Jesus) "The key to the house of David I will lay on His shoulder; so He shall open, and no one shall shut; and He shall shut, and no one shall open."  Dr. Stanley's note on this verse says "When He gives us an open door of ministry, and beckons us to walk through it, we are to do so without fear that it will slam shut behind us.  He is sovereign!"  This is so encouraging to me... God has clearly opened this door with Wycliffe (along with many others through the years) and pushed me through it.  He's not going to allow it to shut by anyone but Himself.  So I know that if a door really does ever shut, it's completely of Him.  That's a verse that I'm definitely going to be claiming a lot in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment