I have pretty much exactly one year before I leave the USA for four years (wow!). Yesterday I registered for a flickr account and uploaded my favorite picture from my White Christmas in NC. I got a pretty nice camera a few months ago, so I made the decision today that I would take and post one photo a day of my year remaining in the states until I leave (some may have to be iPhone photos). Don't worry... I'll start some other kind of gallery once I get to PNG.
I know a year seems like a long time away... I can't believe I have to wait that long. But then I think of how fast a year flies by. Seriously, didn't you say on January 1, "I can't believe it's 2011 already!" I pray that I'm able to live my life to the fullest and take every opportunity that I can with my family and friends until then.
I feel like a post is empty without a picture, so here's one of Carter holding my dad's finger (he's such a proud Papa) a day after he was born...
What a great way to document your last year in the states! What a cute little fella! Love his name :)
ReplyDelete