It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
...wait, no.
Walkin' in a winter wonderland
...no, not that one either.
Here we go... this one will suit a PNG Christmas.
Christmas time is here
Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of year
Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year
We had our office Christmas party last week. And I'd like to introduce you to the Finance staff...
Back (from left): Koeva (PNG), Hazel (PNG), Krista (US), Ompasi (PNG)
Front: Judy (US), Andrea (Germany), Nazaria (PNG), and me
See that sweater of mine? I bought it at the second hand store here.
It's wool. Thick wool. Not good for a warm day.
We made Christmas pizzas.
I learned that I make flat pizzas. My half is the one on the right of the front pizza. Look at the other 3! The toppings are taller than the crust.
Merry Christmas from the Ukarumpa Finance Office!
:) brandy
No comments:
Post a Comment