In honor of Remembrance Day, I chose to go through all my old blog posts. There were some good things happening in my life that I need to be reminded of.
I am reminded...
that God is responsible for the consequenses of my obedience
of my first introduction to Wycliffe and what it meant to me
of the best dream I ever had
that funny things happen at FBA
of just how important the work of Wycliffe is in light of eternity
that I am loved by the Creator of this universe more than I can possibly imagine
and that I decided that my word for 2012 should be ABIDE
[I had forgotten that, and I'm not doing a very good job of it]
You can see the posts by clicking on the blue links.
What is God reminding you of today?
This is my new pet moth. What should I name him? He's not in any kind of captivity, but I see him every day on these bushes. He posed for some pictures last week.
Oh, I also have several pet lizards in my house. They like to hide under chairs and beds... and clothes that I leave lying on the floor. I stepped on one today. Not cool. I think he has a broken leg now.

No comments:
Post a Comment