A couple months ago I was introduced to a website that so many of you [ladies] are now addicted to: Pinterest. There is an endless amount of beautiful photos of so many things: food, fashion, crafts, sewing projects, families, babies, etc... If you're not addicted to it already, you should be. And then you can follow me!
Anyway, to the point of this post... Most of the pictures on Pinterest come from blogs. I remember a while back trying to find fashion blogs, specifically, with no luck. But once I started clicking on the pictures of fashionable ladies whose outfits I loved, I finally got to see how awesome the blog world is! Did you know there are people who are professional bloggers? For example, the fashion bloggers... they have thousands of followers, and they have sponsors. And these sponsors pay to be advertised on their blogs. And the sponsors give the bloggers free clothes to wear to show off in their blogs. And they feature other bloggers so that you can get connected with them. How cool is that? And most of them post no more than once or twice a day, so it doesn't get overwhelming if you check your blogs every day. :)
I'm sure I'll find many more amazing blogs in the future, but for now here are a few suggested ones you [ladies] should follow. This first set features women who are believers. They are inspiring, insightful, creative, beautiful, fashionable, and feature great photography from their everyday lives.
This next set are fashion bloggers. They usually post every day and show off their amazing style with great photography. (And they often do giveaways from their sponsors!)
- Kendi Everyday (favorite)
- The Daybook (Second favorite. She just had a baby, so all her posts are about that right now!)
- What Would a Nerd Wear
- Selective Potential
- Calivintage
- Atlantic-Pacific
- Daily Cup of Couture
And these are blogs of my fellow missionaries with Wycliffe. :)
- Print Lovely (These are friends who have just moved to JAARS in NC to work there)
- Jason & Lindsey
- The Great Adventure (The Ellises live in Atlanta and are moving to PNG the same time I am)
- The Adventuring Larsons (PNG)
- Driggers Days (PNG)
- The Boyds (PNG)
- Bitikofer Bytes
- Havengadventure
- Beyond Imagination (at this moment, Catherine is in her 5 weeks of living in a village for her training, with no outside communication, so her sister is guest blogging for her. To read about some experiences I'll go through during training in PNG, go to the second, third, and fourth pages of her blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment