Thursday, December 9, 2010

Strength

I come in to work every morning to an email, from a very godly lady and dear friend, with scripture and a little lesson/encouragement for that day.  I just thought I'd share this one for today, and pray you're encouraged!


"God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places. He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze." 2 Samuel 22:33-35.

Yes, HE gives me strength for each day! In my weakness, HE undergirds me. He knows my every need and HE is there to undertake in all situations for me. Of course, I have to do my part, but His faithfulness is beyond comprehension to me. When I think I can't go on -- my Heavenly Father gives me burst of energy I didn't know I had. Praise Him! What a joy to walk with Him -- He makes my feet as fast as a deer and sets me in high places as only HE can DO. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment