Saturday, October 9, 2010

Equipped

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Orlando for my two-week Wycliffe orientation training, called Equip.  I like that they named it that.  I'm sure they did it on purpose.  I hope that it lives up to its name and equips me! :) 

Here is a picture of Wycliffe's headquarters in Orlando.  I'm guessing I'll be staying in one of those apartments in the very top of the picture.  It's a pretty nice campus, huh?


You should see my bed right now.  It's covered with so many clothes!  I have no expectations of what we'll need to wear, so I'm packing at least 3 of every kind of outfit I might need... it's so much!  Good thing I'm not flying, or I'd have lots of luggage charges.

Will you pray for me these next 2 weeks?  Pray that I am able to retain everything they teach me, especially about partnership development.  Pray as I build relationships with others who are going through the same training.  Pray for travel.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment