Tuesday, October 19, 2010

best family ever.

This weekend was so great!  I had a much-needed break from an overwhelming (but highly informational and resourceful) week-long schedule.  My family got here Friday night at around 7:30.  We went to Outback to have dessert.  Then Saturday we headed to Islands of Adventure, where I got to go to Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, play Quiditch, and drink Butterbeer!!  Here are some pics for you...

Heading in to Islands of Adventure
the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
drinking my first Butterbeer in Three Broomsticks!
Hogwarts... best ride EVER!
My colorful sister :)
This is made of all LEGOs!  Wow.  In Downtown Disney.
This was on the way to dinner tonight.
This was on my way from dinner tonight!

Today started my last week of Equip training!  I miss my friends in Atlanta so much!  AND I really miss the beautiful fall colors of Georgia that are happening right now.  I hope they're still there when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. the red is starting to get vibrant! hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogwarts, aka Dueling Dragons, the long-standing best ride ever

    ReplyDelete