Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A + A Get Hitched!

When I was home over the summer I got to be a part of Alan and Amanda's wedding.  (I did their engagement shoot, featured in this blog post.)  I was just going to be a guest, but a couple weeks before, they asked me if I would shoot their wedding.  I had never shot a wedding before, so it's really cool that they had that much confidence in me!  I immediately went out and bought a new lens for my camera.  I have a first-generation NEX-5, so I got the 55-200mm lens.  It's not amazing, but I'm so glad I had it!

The wedding was so beautiful.  The weather was great - the rain only coming when we were inside.  The flowers were amazing.  Chick-fil-a catered.  And the happy couple were perfect. :)  

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day...

Rehearsing

The dress.  And that's Amanda's niece, Piper.




Aren't the flowers amazing?

All the flower girls.  Amanda has 8 nieces - 4 the same age!

Beautiful venue!



Apparently the fact that I got this shot
- all the Wulff family looking and smiling at the same time -
is nothing short of a small miracle.
 




Rowing away...

I'm pretty sure I am not cut out for shooting weddings - it was one of the most stressful days of my life - but it was also pretty fun.

-brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment