Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcome Party

This week we received our fourth brand new Kodiak airplane!  And I got to be a part of the welcoming committee.  It's been really great seeing God's provision in this.  We weren't expecting this new Kodiak for another year or so, but he provided the funding for it much sooner!

I remember being at JAARS almost 2 years ago when we dedicated the third Kodiak on its way to PNG.  That was such a neat opportunity.  And this coming Thursday, I get to be a part of the official dedication of this fourth one.  Pray with us that it will be used to the glory of God.  And praise the Lord that we now have a full fleet of aircraft here at our center in PNG to serve the work of Bible translation (including the 4 Kodiaks and 2 helicopters)!

Here are some photos of the welcome party...

The pilot did a fly-over for Aviation and then Ukarumpa before landing

Waiting for it to land...
 

The Aviation staff pouring out of the hangers to welcome it

So pretty!


Of course Drina and I had to get a picture with it



Praising the Lord together for his provision

No comments:

Post a Comment