My mom and I took a little trip to the grocery store today. These items don't include anything she bought for her goodies!

I found these little delights on Pinterest, but I didn't repin them and have no clue where they are now, so sorry I can't give credit to the creator...
It's just pretzel squares with a hug on top, put in the oven on 350 for 2 minutes and press another pretzel on top and let re-harden.
We decided that they're much easier than dipping, and the combination of white and milk chocolate is wonderful!
I also made a version of Butterbeer (from Harry Potter, for those not familiar) to go along with our annual viewing of Home Alone 2. I combined a couple recipes I found, and there are thousands of recipes out there, so just google "butterbeer recipe", and you might stumble upon one that sounds good to you.
Mine included cream soda, rum extract, butterscotch syrup, marshmallow cream, and heavy whipping cream. I made it hot, and I much prefer it cold. It was good, but it was super sweet! Some of you out there may love that. I'll take my plain, ice-cold IBC Cream Soda straight from the glass bottle any day. :)
One day I'll try the cold version.
Poncho loved it. He couldn't wait to get his face in that stuff...
:) brandy




No comments:
Post a Comment