Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Griswold Moment


The day after Thanksgiving, we headed over to the tree farm to pick out the perfect Christmas Tree for the Ingle house.  Isn't it beautiful?!  Remember on Christmas Vacation when Clark found the tree?  We kind of had that moment with this tree.  Oh, and my favorite line in the whole movie is "Mom, I can't feel my hips."

  

The farm also had lots of really awesome animals.   I love this cow.  Alpacas make the cutest noise ever.  And that was a really angry turkey!




 Don't you love it when you see a car on the road with a tree strapped to the top?  It's one of my favorite sights.  It makes me smile.


Every year growing up, my parents would buy each of us kids an ornament from Hallmark.  These are a few of mine.  Wall-E headed up the decorating process this year.  He did a pretty good job.

Oh, how I'll miss decorating this tree next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment