I was so sad when I found out that I couldn't go to Liberty's homecoming last October. But I think I actually enjoyed going in February more! It wasn't as crowded, and I got my sister and friends all to myself. :)
I stayed with my awesome friend and college roommate, Jes, and her sweet family. Here is Jes and Ben with their girls Raelynn and Maylee.
I went to dinner at Macado's with Jes, Emily, and Kate. I miss them!
And I got to spend lots of time with my beautiful sister, Jessica! She's a junior at Liberty, studying English, and wants to get her law degree so that she can work in social justice. I love her so much. :)
Jessica and her bff
We explored downtown Lynchburg. I wish I had done more of that when I lived there. What a great historic town! We went to White Hart Cafe, the T-Room, Riverside Pizza, some antique stores, and the Old City Cemetery.
And my 7-hour drive back to Atlanta was great mostly because of this sky...
No comments:
Post a Comment