Wednesday, July 8, 2009

motivation.

Click here. And read it.

I have thought to myself so much the last couple days, "I have no motivation to do anything I need to do." And I've prayed, "God, give me a hunger for you; give me motivation to be healthy, to exercise, to spend time in your Word and search deep for You."

Joshua 24:15 Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve.

We can't just pray for something and then sit back and wait for it to happen. It's a choice I have to make... even if I don't get enough sleep, get up and work out anyway. Even if I want that dessert, just don't get it. Why is it so hard to reject something that is detrimental to my future (I know, kinda dramatic, but you get my point.) Even if I have no desire to search for new truth from the Lord, get into the Word and let Him work. He can't give me motivation and truth if I don't look for it. It's not going to come out of thin air.

Ok, that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment